At Wilderness Electric, we understand your concerns as a homeowner and want to make your project as easy and hassle-free as possible. We are here to help educate you and offer different options to efficiently complete your residential electrical project. Since 1978, we have grown our business through referrals and word of mouth from both our customers and our peers. All of our electricians are State Certified and receive ongoing training to ensure the safety of each of our installations and repairs.
If you want the experience and professionalism of a licensed, residential electrician, we look forward to talking with you. Give us a call at 425-432-1747. We look forward to hearing from you!
Some of the residential electrical services we offer:
- Service and Panel Upgrades or Replacement
- EV (Electric Vehicle) Outlets and Chargers
- RV (Recreational Vehicle) Outlets and Chargers
- Main and Sub Panel Installations
- Meter and Mast Repair or Replacement
- Generator Installations
- Meggar Testing
- Code Violation and Corrections/Red Tag Removal
- Electrical System Inspections/Evaluations
- Septic System Electrical
- Circuit and Dedicated Circuit Additions
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Switch Replacement, Installation, and/or Addition
- Outlet Replacement, Installation, and/or Addition
- Light Fixture Replacement, Installation, and/or Addition
- Accent Lighting
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Fuse Box Service and Repair
- Hot Tub Installation
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ground Circuit Interrupter Service
- Arc Fault Breaker Installation
What Customers Say:
It was a pleasure to work with your team at Wilderness Electric. Thanks for helping me work towards compliance. I will definitely recommend your firm to others!
Are you having electrical troubles?
We offer Troubleshooting services for all residential electrical problems. Call us at 425-432-1747 to set up an appointment.
Looking for a Residential Electrician Near You?
We service the Maple Valley, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, and Black Diamond areas. Our licensed residential electricians have helped our neighbors with wiring, repairs, and electrical panel upgrades since 1978.